Members of the eBay Developers Program are invited to create their own eBay Group on ebay.com at no cost. eBay Groups bring together eBay members who share common interests, so you can create and grow your own community, and participate in discussions, newsletters, polls, calendars, and even share photo albums – all for free. eBay Groups can be open to the public or you can set them up to be private, and allow only select members to join.
Groups offer all kinds of benefits in terms of communicating with the community about your products and services, including:
- Groups are open to members of the eBay Community who are interested in your subject matter, so you may generate new leads through a group
- You can invite up to 25 members of your customer base or prospects to join your Group each day
- You can send a group email message to Group members at any time, so you can use your Group to communicate with members and customers about important eBay feature changes or your own special offers
- Use your Group to post a calendar of events that may interest your members, such as online workshops or special offers
- Use your Group mailing list to send a newsletter to your members.
To get started, go directly to groups.ebay.com . Sign in using an eBay ID with 50 feedback or more, and follow the process for Start Group. If you’d like more information about starting your own eBay Group, look for eBay Groups under Help.
More Ways to Connect
eBay hosts special educational events online and in cities across the United States every year—and we want you to be a part of it. These informal and interactive events give everyone from new sellers to top sellers and buyers proven tips and strategies that can help you be more successful on eBay. Sign up early since space at each of the events is limited! Here are some examples: